6/23/14

Are You a LIfelong Learner?


Something I do OTHER than make jewelry: LEARN

One of my plans for today (other than getting some orders out) includes learning. I am a lifelong learner...homeschool mom... who is showing my kids how to be lifelong learners as well.

On the agenda for today is: The Power of The Brain by Dr. Caroline Leaf. I've already watched part of this video. (Oh yeah, and I will watch it while I fold laundry! LOL)

Dr. Caroline Leaf is:
*An amazingly smart woman
*A Christian
*A scientist
*Interesting
*A captivating speaker
*A beautiful, amazingly smart woman!

This video isn't just for adults. I recommend it for teens as well. My 17 year old was enjoying it as well. She offers amazing insights that all can learn from.

Let me know if you decide to watch and learn!

The Power of The Brain



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...