4/22/17

Bible Journaling - My Sabbath Rest - Hebrew



I absolutely LOVE taking a Sabbath rest!  Not going anywhere, not doing anything strenuous...

So, today I decided to do Bible journaling.

Here are a few of my journal pages and the Scriptures that go with them. (Feel FREE to PIN them!)



And it will come about in 
the last days
That the mountain 

of the house of the Lord


Will be established as the chief of the mountains.
It will be raised above the hills,

And the peoples will stream to it.
Many nations will come and say,
“Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord
And to the house of the God of Jacob,

That He may teach us about His ways
And that we may walk in His paths.”

For from Zion will go forth the law,
Even the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
Micah 4



“I am YAHWEH, that is My name;
I will not give My glory to another,
Nor My praise to graven images.
Isaiah 42:8

But now, thus says YAHWEH, your Creator, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel,
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;

I have called you by name; you are Mine!
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
Isaiah 43



Hebrew words from Psalm 65-68


There is gold and a multitude of rubies
But the lips of knowledge 
are a precious jewelry.
Proverbs 20:15


Do you take a Sabbath rest?
Do you Bible journal?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...