7/27/09

Blog Hop! Hop! Hop!


This week's blog hop is "Favorite Kid Photos". Who doesn't like to share a photo of their children or grandchildren? You can eve share a photo of yourself!

Double Espresso in my parent's pool. Just bein cute!





They're just so handsome!





Pile on Daddy!




My Mom and I at a crazy hat banquet. (I'm on the right.) Which hat is better? Or... worse?




The Espressos at Six Flags. We go every year and have such a wonderful time as a family.




MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just stopping by from the blog hop! I love your pictures....and your blog...This has been such a fun hop....I love making new friends....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

the brown couch said...

Here from the MckLinky Hop...please come over and visit me, too!

at browncouchevents.blogspto.com

and comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Back To School Thingy August 15 - September 27...many prizes to be won!

Yolanda said...

I got so tickled that you call your children, E and Double E. They must have tons of pep!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...