11/29/11

I wan to be like Him



I am so glad that God gave.  That's right! You know what else He did?  He tithed.  Yeah, you know that BIG money issue that is a huge debate among Christians.

Some say, "I don't have to tithe.  It's not commanded in the New Testament."  Others say, "Yes yes! God rewards obedience and the Bible says to tithe!"

But I say, God is my loving Father who... gave.  Not only did He give, He... tithed!  Tithing is the giving of your "firstfruits" correct?  God gave His "firstfruits" ~ Jesus!  (1 Cor 15:20-23)

I am thankful for tithing.  Even more than that, I'm thankful that God tithed.  Without it, where would I be? My desire is to be like my Daddy.


Proverbs 3:9 (NLT)
Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...