11/29/11

Sad Dolls


Remember when you were a little girl and played with dolls?  I have fond memories of treating them like they were my real babies.  When I wanted a bunch of kids, I included my stuffed animals!



I had a crib and blankets and bottles.  You know the kind; the ones that you tip over and it looks like the liquid goes away.

Here is the sad part.  I saw these dolls.  I guess they are the new thing.  I don't really know since I don't have little girls!  They are dressed pretty cute but their faces... their sad little faces...

The dolls are sad and their eyes have a zombie look to them.  I'm going to have to say that if I had little girls, I wouldn't be encouraging these sad dolls... :(

I still like dolls!  I will probably be one of those old ladies who go around holding a baby doll.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...