If you decide to join me in listing your favorites from this week, leave a link in the comments so we can all read yours and be blessed.
What are my favorite things from this week?
1. My favorite Scriptures ~ I'm digging my way through Genesis and this week I read about Abraham and Yahweh God. God made a covenant (awesome promise) with Abraham. This is some of what He said, "“I will establish My covenant between Me and you,
And I will multiply you exceedingly.” (Genesis 17) While reading through Genesis I realized that what was promised is given to us through Jesus! Thank You Jesus! If peace was promised, Jesus gives peace! etc. Here is a whole list for you: Promises that Jesus fulfilled
2. My favorite moment ~ Ok, I can't really pic a favorite moment, as I had MANY wonderful moments this week. So, I'll make a mini-list:
- Oldest son turned 16!
- Huge hugs from youngest son
- Encouraged a woman in the store with Scripture
- Strong presence of the Holy Spirit
3. My favorite physical blessing ~ I really had 2 favorites this week in this category.
- I got a FREE pair of glasses to review (I'll be posting that next week.)
- I got a HUGE order of necklaces in my shop Everything Beautiful. The lady ordered 29 Scripture necklaces! YEAH!
4. My favorite food ~ My parents took me to Chick-fil-A last night. I love their waffle fries dipped in Chick-fil-A sauce! Mmmmmm.... And... their lemonade! Mmmm....
5. My favorite place ~ This week it's Michael's craft store. They are having a huge sale on jewelry supplies.
So, what are your favorites from this week? (Use my list or make up your own.)