6/17/13

Pssstt!



That's the extent of what I can say right now.  "Psssssttt!"  I'll tell you why in a minute.

I am all into the healing message of the Bible.  I love how the Bible never separates healing from salvation.  They are connected! Where's my proof?  I'll give you one verse:


Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

That word "salvation" in the Greek is: soteria.  Soteria means: rescue, safety, deliver, health, salvation, save, saving.  

Soteria!  Memorize that.

Soteria is used 44 times in the New Testament. From what I can tell, that is every time the word salvation is used.

Ok so what does that verse REALLY say?

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the rescue, safety, health, and salvation of everyone who believes!!  Hallelujah!

So, I have to type "hallelujah" because my voice has decided not to come out.  I am continuing to say whisper that I AM HEALED because I am SAVED!  I am not ashamed of the gospel and I DO believe!

And you know, this health issue could have gotten me down.  I could be down and out with all kinds of things that go along with a sore throat, etc. but I AM HEALED!  I feel fine.  My voice will come back and my nose WILL stop running.

When I need someone's attention, namely my husband, I just "psssst" him.  It's the loudest thing I can say! I don't think he likes it very much.  LOL!  or LOQ (laugh out quietly)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...