2/25/09

Hello From Latte Lady

This used to be the testimony on my sidebar.  God has since moved us on so I will have to update it!



Hello from Latte Lady!


Hi! Welcome to Homeward Bound. I chose Homeward Bound as my theme because as Christians, we are on our journey home where we are "citizens of Heaven".

As a family, we are on our journey to our earthly home. Right now, we have given that up to start a new church. We currently live with my in laws as they have graciously opened their home to our family.

I look forward to the day that I can show you pics of our new earthly home and give God all of they glory but for now, this blog will journal our journey. I also look forward to telling you more about my Yeshua (Jesus) and how He is working in our lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...