5/28/09

Our Trip to Chicago


*We took a trip to downtown Chicago today. It was such a nice day to see life (different life than what we are used to seeing) and just be together.

You can read more about our trip to Chicago and see pics and vids here: Homeschooler Cafe.

*I am so thankful for our family. If you want to feel thankful for your family, read H-Mama's post from today and you'll see what I mean. (I dare you not to cry!)
*I'll leave you with some verses that spoke to me today:
Psalm 115:11-15

You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD;

He is their help and their shield.

The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us;

He will bless the house of Israel;

He will bless the house of Aaron.

He will bless those who fear the LORD,

The small together with the great.

May the LORD give you increase,

You and your children.

May you be blessed of the LORD,

Maker of heaven and earth.
NASB

1 comment:

Sharon said...

As a child of God I am truly blessed! Thank you for this reminder. -Sharon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...