9/11/09

A Late Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey



Want to see what others are thankful for? Truth4thejourney


We went to Six Flags for Homeschool Day yesterday and I didn't get to post my thankfuls for Thankful Thursday!

1. I am thankful that God is involved in the smallest details of our lives even though He is more humongous and glorious than we could possible wrap our human minds around.

2. God was gracious enough to give us a small break and help us to have a wonderful time with our family at Six Flags yesterday.

3. We were able to share a close family's love and good clean fun with Espresso's best friend.

4. I am thankful for the effort that my Godly husband puts into being a wonderful servant of Jesus Christ, man, husband, father, son, son in law, friend and pastor.

5. I am thankful that God saved ME, that Yeshua died for ME and that He cares enough to lead us in paths of righteousness with His Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...