6/1/11

Can You Help Me?




Can you help me think of a name?  We are stumped!

Ok, we just moved our church.  Basically, it's like starting from scratch.  New building ~ New city.

We are putting out a newspaper.  It will have stories of people in our church that, with God, have come out of different circumstances such as cancer, drugs, alcohol, jail, etc.  It will have devotionals and other articles of HOPE.

Can you help us come up with a name?  The church name is Harvest.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Mmmmm ... Here's a few things that come off the top of my head:

Valley Treks (Ps 23 - though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil)

Beyond Today

Hope for the Heart

Heaven's Herald

Blessings,
Kathleen

Beautiful Mess said...

Is Harvest Hope too cheesy? I like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...