7/1/11

Seven Times

Philippians 4:12
I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need.

I know how to live in humble means.  In that verse, humble means comes before prosperity.  After living in humble means, I am able to help others live through theirs.  I can offer understanding and advise. I can also offer God's wisdom on becoming the lender and not the borrower, God's wisdom on helping the poor, and God's wisdom on lending and not expecting it to be repaid.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

God is moving.  We had to learn from some situations so we can help others through theirs.

It's coming.  It's already on the way.  God can provide, God will provide, and God is doing it!

What is God providing for you?  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...