8/16/11

Sick and tired of being sick and tired



Do those words sound familiar to you?  In recent days, I felt similar.  I wasn't sick but I sure was tired.  As a matter of fact, I went through many months struggling with fatigue.

There was a time when I would struggle to get past 1:00 in the afternoon.  If I didn't get a nap by 3PM, I wasn't sure I could make it through the rest of the day.

I was growing fatter and fatter.  I was at largest weight/size I had ever been other than in pregnancy.  I was feeling miserable ~  down-right sluggish ~ fatigued ~ fat.

Through it all, my husband love me.  He was attracted to me no matter my size.  But I wasn't.  I felt terrible and ugly most of the time.

"So, what gives?" you say.  Good question.  God spoke to me.  I knew, that I knew, that I needed to fast again.  I knew that God was calling me to a 2 week fast.

This fast was different.  It loosed some things in my life and one of those things was energy!  I have an abundance of energy.  I am eating healthy and even after the fast, I am losing inches and weight!  I am NOT on a diet.  I do eat things that dieters wouldn't eat but I don't pig out on them nor eat them often.

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired or overweight?  


photo credit 1
photo credit 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...