2/22/12

Do you Etsy?

So, I've been MIA for a few months.  Wanna know why?

I've been working on my new at home business!  That's right.  I have opened a jewelry store on Etsy.  I am so excited about this I can't stand it!

All of my designs are based off of God's Word. If you choose, when asked about your jewelry piece you can use it as a ministry tool.  What a blessing.

I wasn't planning on making jewelry.  As a matter of fact, it NEVER crossed my mind. This was something that God just laid on me one day.  All of my inspiration has come from Him.  I can be creative, but He takes it many levels higher.

I can't wait to show you my store.  Probably next week!  Would any of you like to do a giveaway of one of my pieces on your blog?  Contact me and we will talk about it.

:) Kingdom Blessings,

Janet


photo credit

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...