11/29/10

Making Friends


Since I am participating in Making Friends Monday, I think I'll tell you a little about myself so you can get to know me REAL QUICK!

  •  My name is Janet and I am a daughter of the Most High God!   I love Yeshua (Jesus) my Messiah!
  •   I have been married for 15 years and my husband is a Godly man who loves Yeshua too!
  •   Our love for each other and for God is HOT and on FIRE!  (What more can you ask for?)
  •   We homeschool our 2 boys and always have from day 1.

More?
  • I am currently reading God Still Speaks by John Eckhardt ~ it is helping me to better understand my gifting.
  • I am also reading Prayers That Rout Demons by John Eckhardt (highly recommended).
  • In the Bible, I am reading Isaiah ~ He was a prophet and married to a prophetess.
  • When I was little I wanted to be a missionary to Hong Kong.  I still want to be a missionary when I grow up but maybe not to Hong Kong!  We'll see!

I like:
  • Pinks and reds
  • Peppermint Lattes from Starbucks
  • Making my own pillows and curtains
  • Painting anything that is still
  • Photography
  • Scrapbooking
  • Email
  • Jewelry (especially Lia Sophia)
  • Old stuff (antiques)
  • Singing
  • Going to different churches from different denominations
  • and... Sarah Palin!

Now, tell me about you!

12 comments:

Mizzreviewlady said...

i am your newest follower from blog hop monday you can follow me back at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/ thanks!

Jackie said...

Good morning! You and I are a lot alike. I like everything on your list except singing. I like to hear others sing...but I wasn't gifted in that area (grin). I thought I was the only one who liked to go to different church denominations...it's interesting to me. Have a great Monday and it was nice getting to know you better.

Jackie

Beki Hilton said...

Hi! New follower!! You can visit me at mymodernguide.blogspot.com

Beki

Shanee said...

I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hops! Come check out my blog at: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

Shawn Becker said...

Hi, i ama new follower from the MFM blog hop! I really enjoyed reading your blog about black Friday and will come back and visit to read your tags on marriage and devotions!

Shawn

Jen M said...

New follower via the Monday Hop :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Pam said...

Thanks for linking up with us at MFM. I'm returning your follow from the Thrifty Things.
I enjoyed learning more about you today. I skipped Black Friday too. We had the extended family over for Thanksgiving.

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

Thank you for the comment, I am following you also.

I like Sarah Palin too:)


Having Fun Blogging
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/

eof777 said...

Glad to meet you Janet! I love your writing style; rebelling against black Friday, red hot for the lord... I hear you!
Stay blessed and I am following you back.
Have a happy holiday season!
Elizabeth

Mel said...

Hi there!
Thank you for the follow. I am following you now!

Kate said...

Hello there new friend! Love your blog and I hope you don't mind but I stole your button to put on my page!

Please stop bye and visit when you can :) I also have a Monday blog hop so be sure to link up!!

http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

Kate xoxo

Design It Chic said...

Nice to meet you, Janet:) You have such a lovely blog here! I am now following you thanks to Making Friends Monday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
And don't forget to stop by our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Elizabeth and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...