For more "Thankful Thursday": Truth4theJourney
My Thankful Thursday post will be a little different today. I started this "Homeward Bound" blog so that I can remember things past as we go forward in our journey to both a Heavenly home and our earthly home.
Well, today is the day ladies! Today we move! My friend said, "You mean you're not going to be a bottom dweller anymore?" That's right! We're movin' on up! Goin' right up those stairs to ground level!
After 1 year and 8 months in our make-shift home ( my in-law's basement) we are moving!!!!
(Now, in my excitement, I don't want to be boastful. Please know my heart. As I tell in future posts what the LORD has done and what our new home is like, please know that I am not bragging. I want to boast in the LORD and testify about His working. Basically, I'm like a little kid telling what they got for Christmas!)
My thankful post will tell just a smidge of what God has done. It is a TRUE miracle. I will tell the whole story at a later date because, after all, I DO HAVE TO PACK today! You can read my thoughts for the moring of November 30th here.
- We pray for a moving story that includes a miracle of Jehovah Jirah ~ The LORD will provide
- Husband found house ~ twice the rent in our budget (??Let me just say now, I thought he was crazy)
- We received a word of prophecy at another church ~ "something will happen to change your circumstances on November 30th"
- November 30th ~ husband sees strange ad for that same house ~ "make me an offer"
- Husband makes offer of half rent plus reminder of God's blessings for blessing His people
- Owner replies that he is a believer too and wants to work something out with the rent
- Everything progresses and we move into the house (our dream house) that Jehovah Jirah provided
I AM THANKFUL! It all feels like a dream.