8/31/10

My heart hurts for these precious ones

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

2 Tim. 3:1, 13
1But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
13But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Have you seen this video?  My heart breaks for these children.  Look at the precious children towards the end of the video

1 comment:

stash mama said...

Thanks for the follow, I am totally following you back now! I hope you gat a chane to join my new blog hop Psychedelic Sundays, which starts this sunday! There will also be a giveaway for all the bloggers who link up! Hope to see you there! @
Stash Mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...